Are you searching for that perfect matte liquid lipstick for your statement pout? We know after endless searching you want something which sits just perfect on your lips. Whether for your office looks or party looks, the matte lip can never go wrong! We know liquid lipsticks can sometimes go heavy on your pockets. But don’t worry, we have kept this article consisting of all the lipsticks in the range of Rs 500 – Rs 1000.
Here are few Matte Liquid Lipsticks recommendations that are under Rs. 1000/-
1. L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick
Rouge Signature matte liquid lipstick range is one of the most trending li ranges by Loreal Paris. This range is known for its weightless formulation that glides on your lips. The colors are intense and stay on for a good period of time.
- Priced at Rs 699/- for 7 ml
- Comes in a total of 32 shades consisting of Nudes, Reds, Corals, Pinks, and Deep colors.
- Highly Pigmented, weightless formula
- Comes with a doe-foot applicator which is convenient to use on lips
2. Maybelline New York Superstay Matte Ink
If you have ever used this before, you know why it makes on the list. Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink liquid lipsticks are famous for their longevity. These lip colors are made to give good staying power no matter what. People who prefer their one lipstick swipe to stay on the whole day should definitely try these ones. The product even stays on if you eat or drink anything.
- Priced at Rs. 650 for 5 ml
- Comes in 36 shades
- Great longevity (Claims to last till 16 hours )
- The highly pigmented color payoff
- Slightly thicker formula than other liquid lipsticks
3. Nykaa Matte To Last! Liquid Lipstick
Nykaa matte to last lipsticks is inspired and named after Indian beauties in different cities across the country. These colors are made to suit Indian skin tones. These lipsticks are extremely comfortable on the lips and quite pigmented. The range has so many beautiful shades that will be suitable for most skin tones. The packaging of these lipsticks is see-through and hence you can see the product usage. Our recommended shades will be – Chai, Madras-Kappi, Maharani, Bombae and Jhumki.
- Priced at Rs 599/- for 5 ml
- Comes in 26 shades
- Light-weight and nondrying formula
- Stays up to 5-6 hours
4. Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color
By reading the product’s name, you must be confused why is it on our list. But hear us out. These Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek tints are very different from all other lipsticks in this list. They have a “velvety” texture and extremely comfortable on your lips. They can easily be doubled as tints and applied on cheeks and eyes. The color payoff is easily buildable from tint look to full coverage liquid lipsticks. If you are someone who cannot bear heavy lipsticks, this is a must-try.
- Priced at Rs 675/- for 9 gms
- Comes in 20 shades
- Can be used as lip and cheek tints
- Extremely comfortable velvety formula
5. SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
The smudge me not liquid lipsticks from SUGAR Cosmetics have an opaque formulation that stays on for long hours and does not budge on eating and drinking. The formulation is quite thick and hence gives a bold color on lips. These lipsticks are amazing when you are doing heavy makeup as they will complement the heavy base makeup perfectly. Apply a good layer of lip balm beneath these lipsticks as you might feel they are a little bit heavy because of their thick consistency.
- Priced at Rs 499 for 4.5 ml
- Comes in 45 shades
- Amazing color payoff
6. Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color
Matte Melt range from Lakme has amazing shades that are suitable for Indian skin tones. You will find Reds, maroons, Browns, Plum, Pink, and beautiful nude shades in this range. These lipsticks give a suede-like finish on your lips and do not feel heavy on lips. Also, you can easily find them on 40 – 50 % off on websites like Amazon and Nykaa.
- Priced at Rs 800/- for 6 ml (Also available at discounted prices)
- Comes in 20 shades
- Stays up to 5-6 hours
7. Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
MegaLast Liquid catsuit lipsticks are lightweight liquid lipsticks that glide like butter on application. It looks glossy on the application and dries down completely matte. These lipsticks have a great color payoff and stay on for long hours without budging. These lipsticks only come in few shades (in total 8 shades). Our recommended shade will be – Give me Mocha. It is a beautiful nude shade that will suit most skin tones.
- Priced at Rs 499/- for 6 gms
- Comes in 8 shades
- Stays on goof amount of time
8. Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream
I have not seen anyone disliking Miss Claire’s Soft Matte Lip Cream so far. This lipstick glides on like a cream and gives a velvety finish on lips. Adding to this, these lipsticks are super affordable for the price they come at. You can easily find these lipsticks at your local stores and online stores as well. This entire range comes in 60 shades and you’ll definitely find a color for yourself.
- Priced at Rs. 295 for 6.5 gm
- 60 shades in the entire range
- Easily available on local stores and online
9. Maybelline New York Sensational Matte Liquid Lipstick
Maybelline launched this range of liquid lipsticks recently to bring more affordable liquid lipsticks to the market. These lipsticks give a powder-like finish on your lips and feel weightless on application. The color is quite opaque and you see the full pigmentation of the product in 2 swipes. You should definitely check out this range if you are looking for some affordable options.
- Priced at Rs 349/- for 7 ml of product
- Comes in 11 shades
- Stays on for about 5 to 6 hours
10. Lakme Forever Matte Liquid Lip Color
These liquid lipsticks are quite affordable for the price and quality they come at. These lipsticks are a little bit liquidy and feel very light on lips. For opaque color, you need to apply a double coat of this on your lips. The lipsticks dry out quickly and stay up to for 8 hours.
- Priced at Rs. 295/- for 5.6 ml
- 30 shades in the range
Hope you liked this article on Affordable Matte Liquid Lipsticks available in India. Let us know in the comments section what you’ll like to read next and we’ll get our team on it. Don’t forget to comment and share!
Do check out our other articles here-